I have a dog FULL of personality and life. He makes me laugh every day. I will share my stories with the world.
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Not A Fan Of Being High
Crazy Face is doing much better. I found out he was on synthetic morphine - oops. I normally geek out and research all medications, but I didn't do it this time. So, because morphine makes people do and see crazy things (see demon pigs and church movies on the ceiling), I decided to stop giving him the morphine. He's doing so much better! He doesn't sleep all the time. He doesn't seem like he has demons anymore. He's not quite as neurotic as he was. Whew! He played with me for the first time today. I'm so happy to have my puppy back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You have another blog! I'll come back when it's not past my bedtime and read up. ;-)
ReplyDelete